Add a touch of rustic elegance to your home with the Appalachian Pouf. The leather construction of this ottoman offers versatility and rustic vibes with a clean design that will effortlessly find its place in your decor space. Made in India.
- Whether it’s our plain weave or our chevron pouf ottoman, both exude a homely charm that’s sure to give you relaxation and relief.
- Partly made from felt which is a fabric made from wool which is recyclable and is one of the most sustainable textiles available. This pouf was made by women artisans in India using renewable materials following sustainable production practices. Comfortable seating that fits rightly in any corner of your home or office.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Materials that can be recovered and reprocessed into base materials to turn into new products.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
- Product dimension: 18"H x 18"W x 18"D
- Colors/Variations, etc:
- Cream, Camel
- Cream, Camel, Taupe
- Materials: Made with Hair On Hide, Wood, Felt.
- Product Care: Spot clean only.
- Product of Origin: Made in India
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- This distinct artisanal ottoman was handmade by Indian women crafters who work in an ethical and fair trade environment using sustainable production methods and materials, and manufactured by a family-owned company that follows fair labor practices and strives to positively impact the environment, society and its communities, and promoting responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Felt: A non woven fabric made from wool. Production consumes less energy and has a smaller carbon footprint than other textile fibers. It is eco-friendly, sustainable, renewable, is entirely natural, fully biodegradable, and is recyclable.
- Made Without: Synthetic fibers/ plastic
- End Of Life
- Felt is recyclable and biodegradable.
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET