Arbor Table Lamp
The Arbor Table Lamp features compelling global-inspired designs brimming with elegance and grace! The perfect addition for any home, these pieces will add eclectic charm to any room! This piece is expertly crafted and hand-finished to perfection ensuring quality, helping to make it a mainstay in your home.
- Blending the natural and the modern, this Pergola Table Lamp adds a unique metropolitan flair to the space you put it in while subtly enhancing the setting. Made by women artisans in India who work in an ethical and fair trade practice environment, your purchase of this lamp goes a long way to improving the lives of its crafters.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
Products designed to meet current needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs. Design, materials, manufacturing, product transport, disposal, and social practices are aspects of sustainability.
- Product dimension: 19"H x 12"W x 12"D
- Colors/Variations, etc: Wood Bleached Wood Body/ White Cotton Shade
- Materials: Crafted from Cotton, Wood.
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth as needed.
- Product of Origin: Made in India
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth as needed
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- This appealing table lamp was made by women artisans in India who work in a safe, ethical, and fair-trade environment using renewable materials, with a socially conscious design, and also manufactured by a family-owned company that strives to positively impact the environment, society and the communities, promoting responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Made Without:
- Synthetic textiles/ plastic
- End Of Life
- Wood and Cotton are biodegradable.
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET