Batik Pillow | Blue and Green
This handwoven beauty is sure to catch attention and set the atmosphere on your couch, bed, or the back of your favorite chair. Featuring traditional cultural designs re-styled for the contemporary home, the batik cushion cover are bound to add a rare element to your decor.
- Preserving Traditions: Batik is a technique of wax-resist dyeing applied to whole cloth, or cloth made using this technique, originated from Indonesia.
- Social Impact: By purchasing this product, you are helping the women in the local batik cottage industry of Malaysia.
Products designed to meet current needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs. Design, materials, manufacturing, product transport, disposal, and social practices are aspects of sustainability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
This ethical practise also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Products made by hand on a small scale and are meant to last, all without using large energy-consuming factories and production facilities.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
- Product dimension: 16 inches H x 16 inches W
- Colors/Variations, etc:
- Blue & Cream
- Due to the handmade nature of our pieces, there may be slight variations in size, color, and pattern from item to item.
- Product of Origin: Made in Indonesia
- Return Policy: Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping Info: 2-3 days with 1-2 days processing
- This product is handmade by women artisans in an ethical and fair trade environment.
- End Of Life
- Batik cloth is biodegradable
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET