Bryce Floor Lamp
Our Bryce Floor Lamp offers an enduring presentation of the modern form that will competently revitalize your decor space. This piece is expertly crafted and hand-finished to perfection ensuring quality, helping to make it a mainstay in your home.
- A floor lamp that exudes sophistication and grace! This piece is an excellent addition to any space, adding luminous charm to any room. Made from carefully selected materials that ensure longevity and sustainability, this lamp is sure to attend your room with distinction.
- The shade is made from linen which is a fully biodegradable textile made from the flax plant and is a renewable, eco-friendly, and sustainable resource.
- The marble base and finial can be recycled at special recycling centers.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Materials that can be recovered and reprocessed into base materials to turn into new products.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
- Product dimension:
- 64"H x 18"W x 18"D
- Cord Length: 8'
- Colors/Variations, etc: White Natural Finish Marble Body/ Medium Gray Linen Shade/ Polished Marble Base
- Materials: Crafted from Linen, Polyester, Marble, Metal.
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth as needed
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- This decorative table lamp was made using a socially conscious design by a family-owned company that strives to positively impact the environment, society and the communities, promoting responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Linen: Linen is one of the most biodegradable and stylish fabrics in fashion history. It is strong, naturally moth resistant, and made from flax plant fibers, so when untreated it is fully biodegradable.
- Marble: Marble is very durable, so there isn't a constant need to replace it and it only requires minimal maintenance. It is also recyclable at certain stone recycling centers.
- Made Without:
- Synthetic textiles
- End Of Life
- Linen is biodegradable. Marble and Polyester are recyclable.
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET