Cane Garden End Table
The Cane Garden End Table features a compelling global inspired design brimming with elegance and grace! The perfect addition for any home, this piece will add eclectic charm to any room! This piece is handcrafted, creating a certain atmospheric sophistication that can only be created by a handmade table. Made in Vietnam.
- Featuring a stunning radiating pattern that mesmerizes and draws immediate attention. This bamboo cane end table is made from an eco-friendly material that is completely biodegradable, sustainable, and renewable and was meticulously crafted by artisans in Vietnam.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
Products designed to meet current needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs. Design, materials, manufacturing, product transport, disposal, and social practices are aspects of sustainability.
This item is currently sold out. It will be in stock after July 19, 2021
- Product dimension: 20"H x 13"W x 13"D
- Colors/Variations, etc: Natural
- Materials: Made from Bamboo
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Product of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- An amazingly beautiful end table, handcrafted by Vietnamese artisans, and manufactured by a family-owned company that follows fair labor practices and strives to positively impact the environment, society and its communities, and promoting responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Bamboo: This sustainable, fast-growing grass, requires no irrigation and fertilizer, self-regenerates from its own roots, is naturally antibacterial, extremely strong and light, durable, produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees, sequesters carbon dioxide and is carbon neutral, is an excellent soil erosion inhibitor, grows in a wide range of environments, and fiber production has low environmental impact.
- End Of Life
- Bamboo is biodegradable.
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET