Contemporary Hand Woven Taupe Pillow
$180.00 – $210.00
Handwoven by skilled artisans in the Haryana state, the Handwoven Textured Taupe Pillow matches our bench and is both comfortable and distinctive.
- Earth-friendly Features: Made of renewable and biodegradable materials, each pillow cover goes through a sustainable, handwoven production process resulting in this beautiful artisanal product.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Materials that can decompose into soil whether through a natural process or in an industrial composting facility.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
Products made by hand on a small scale and are meant to last, all without using large energy-consuming factories and production facilities.
This ethical practise also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Crafted with locally available resources typically derived from plants, animals, or other naturally occurring materials.
Materials that can be recovered and reprocessed into base materials to turn into new products.
- 80% Premium Wool
- 20% Premium Cotton
- Design 1 - 14 inches x 40 inches
- Design 2 - 20 inches x 20 inches
- Colors/Variations, etc:
- Front: Taupe Handwoven Textiles 80% Wool, 20% Cotton
- Back: Off White 100% Cotton Canvas
- Other features: Concealed zipper closure on back side.
- Other Info: Pillow Cover Only
- Product Care: Hand wash or a delicate cycle with like colored fabrics recommended. Hang to Dry.
- Product of Origin: Made in India
- Return Policy: Returns accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- Shipping Info: 4 to 6 days, with one business day for processing.
- Using renewable, recyclable, and responsibly sourced materials for this handmade pillow case makes it sustainable, and being made by women in an ethical and fair trade environment is a conscious effort to improve the lives of the artists who make this product possible.
- Wool: Wool production consumes less energy and has a smaller carbon footprint than other textile fibers. It is sustainable, renewable, is entirely natural, fully biodegradable, and is the most reused and recyclable cloth fiber of the major cloth fibers.
- End Of Life
- Recyclable, compostable and biodegradable
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET