Add a touch of rustic elegance to your home with the Frontier Pouf. The meticulously woven construction of this piece boasts durability and will provide natural charm to your decor space. Made in India.
- Intricately woven fibers using simple and unsophisticated colors results in this outstanding artisanal ottoman created by women artists from India.
- This ottoman has a cover made from renewable resources like wool, which is also recyclable and is one of the most sustainable textiles available. Comfortable seating that fits rightly in any corner of your home or office.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Materials that can be recovered and reprocessed into base materials to turn into new products.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
- Product dimension: 18"H x 18"W x 18"D
- Colors/Variations, etc: Dark Red, Navy, Camel, Clay, Dark Brown, Tan, Taupe
- Materials: Made with Wool, Polyester/Polyfill, Cotton
- Product Care: Spot clean only.
- Product of Origin: Made in India
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- This comely artisanal ottoman was handmade by Indian women crafters who work in an ethical and fair trade environment using sustainable production methods and materials, and manufactured by a family-owned company that follows fair labor practices and strives to positively impact the environment, society and its communities, and promoting responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Wool: Wool production consumes less energy and has a smaller carbon footprint than other textile fibers. It is sustainable, renewable, is entirely natural, fully biodegradable, and is the most reused and recyclable cloth fiber of the major cloth fibers.
- Made Without: Synthetic fibers
- End Of Life
- Wool is recyclable and biodegradable.
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET