Embodying time-honored designs that have been revered for generations, the Greenville Frame redefines vintage charm from room to room within any home décor.
- With a classical feel and a timeless design, using only naturally sourced materials, this frame can mount a large portrait or a mirror. A great addition to vintage architecture, or as stark contrast to modern compositions.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
Products designed to meet current needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs. Design, materials, manufacturing, product transport, disposal, and social practices are aspects of sustainability.
- Product dimension: 40"H x 30"W
- Colors/Variations, etc: White
- Materials: Wood
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- This definitive style frame was manufactured by a family-owned company that follows fair labor practices and strives to positively impact the environment, society and its communities, and promote responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Made Without:
- Polymers, Synthetic Resins
- End Of Life
- Wood is Biodegradable
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET