Handwoven Indigo Striped Storage Side Table
Blue and Ivory yarn is handwoven and wrapped around the base of this side table that also functions as easy storage. A removable wood tabletop allows for ample storage space inside the table. Great for storing throws or kids toys!
- Attractive and Functional Design: Eye catching and intriguing. A simple yet stunning side table that literally holds things inside as storage space under the mango wood cover. Store whatever you need to. From throw pillows to kids toys.
- Handwoven Distinction: The fabric coverings are carefully handwoven exclusively by women artisans and each one is slightly different from all the others. No two pieces will ever be alike.
- Environment-friendly: Made from mango wood and MDF, both recyclable and eco-friendly materials, this fine piece of furniture makes for a beautiful addition to any rooms and also helps the environment.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
Products made by hand on a small scale and are meant to last, all without using large energy-consuming factories and production facilities.
This ethical practise also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Crafted with locally available resources typically derived from plants, animals, or other naturally occurring materials.
Materials that have been recovered and recycled reducing the need to expend energy sourcing new material.
This product contains materials that have been recovered and recycled reducing the need to expend energy sourcing new material.
Materials that can be regeneratively produced like those made from plants and animals. This has a lower environmental impact compared to artificial products and metal.
This item is currently sold out.
- Dimensions: 16 inches D x 20 inches H
- Weight: 12 lb
- Colors/Variations: Blue and Ivory Stripes, Handwoven
- Place of Origin: Made in India
- Return Policy: Returns accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- Shipping Info: Standard shipping arrives in 4 to 6 days, with one business day for processing.
- This inspired side table is handmade by women artisans in a sustainable way using renewable and recycled materials in an ethical and fair trade setting.
- Mango Wood: Mango wood is highly sustainable due to its cultivation as a fruit tree. The trees grow to maturity relatively quickly for a hardwood, reaching maturity after about 15 years. At this point they begin to produce less fruit, or stop altogether.
- MDF: MDF is constructed primarily from wood fiber, many wood shavings and other portions of the wood that might normally be discarded can instead be recycled into MDF production.
- End Of Life
- Mango wood can be repurposed.
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET