Handwoven Textured Taupe Bench with Wood Legs
Handwoven by skilled artisans in the Haryana state, the Handwoven Textured Taupe Bench is both comfortable and distinctive. Matching pillows are available to accent your space.
- Strong and Beautiful: Built to last doesn’t need to mean ugly. This bench is proof of that. A decorative piece with purpose that won’t break easily with its intended use.
- Practically Maintenance Free: Built in such a way that you can use it the way you need to, and if you need to clean it, it won’t take very much effort, and more importantly, time.
- Eco-friendly Production: Wool fibers, MDF base, and the Mango wood legs are all meant to be sustainable and eco-friendly in its choice of materials as well as in it’s production.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
Products made by hand on a small scale and are meant to last, all without using large energy-consuming factories and production facilities.
This ethical practise also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Crafted with locally available resources typically derived from plants, animals, or other naturally occurring materials.
Materials that have been recovered and recycled reducing the need to expend energy sourcing new material.
This product contains materials that have been recovered and recycled reducing the need to expend energy sourcing new material.
Materials that can be regeneratively produced like those made from plants and animals. This has a lower environmental impact compared to artificial products and metal.
|Select options||$180.00 – $210.00|
This item is currently sold out.
- Product dimension: 47 inches W x 18 inches H x 17inches D
- Weight: 36 lb.
- Product Care: Dab lightly with damp cloth to clean
- Place of Origin: Made in India
- Return Policy: Returns accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- Shipping Info: Standard shipping arrives in 4 to 6 days, with one business day for processing.
- This beautiful bench is handmade by women artisans in a sustainable way using renewable and recycled materials in an ethical and fair trade setting.
- Mango Wood: Mango wood is highly sustainable due to its cultivation as a fruit tree. The trees grow to maturity relatively quickly for a hardwood, reaching maturity after about 15 years. At this point they begin to produce less fruit, or stop altogether.
- MDF: MDF is constructed primarily from wood fiber, many wood shavings and other portions of the wood that might normally be discarded can instead be recycled into MDF production.
- End Of Life
- Mango wood can be repurposed.
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET