$370.00 – $935.00
Our Norah Tables offer an enduring presentation of the modern form that will competently revitalize your decor space. These pieces are handcrafted, creating a certain atmospheric sophistication. Made in India.
- Choose from an End Table, A Coffee table, or a Console Table. These tables represent some of the best in craftsmanship by women artisans in India who work in an ethical, and fair trade environment. Featuring a beautiful marble top, and gold colored metal legs, purchase of any of these pieces is an investment, not only in a beautifully made table, but also as aid to the deserving artist who made this table.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Materials that can be recovered and reprocessed into base materials to turn into new products.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
Products designed to meet current needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs. Design, materials, manufacturing, product transport, disposal, and social practices are aspects of sustainability.
- Product dimension:
- End Table: 22"H x 22"W x 14"D
- Coffee Table: 8"H x 47"W x 24"D
- Console Table: 30"H x 47"W x 16"D
- Colors/Variations, etc:
- Top: White
- Base: Gold
- Top: Marble
- Base: Metal
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Product of Origin: Made in India
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- These exquisite tables were handmade by Indian women crafters who work in an ethical and fair trade environment using sustainable production methods and materials, and manufactured by a family-owned company that follows fair labor practices and strives to positively impact the environment, society and its communities, and promoting responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Marble: Marble is durable, so there isn't a constant need to maintain or replace it. It's environmental-friendly since it's a natural stone and doesn’t require energy to produce, only to extract. It is also recyclable at certain stone recycling centers.
- Made Without:
- Polymers, Composites
- End Of Life
- Marble and Metal are recyclable
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET