Olson Table Lamp
Embodying time-honored designs that have been revered for generations, the Olson Table Lamp redefines vintage charm from room to room within any home décor. This piece is expertly crafted and hand-finished to perfection ensuring quality, helping to make it a mainstay in your home.
- Redefining antique elegance and embracing time-honored styles that have been admired for decades, the Olson Table Lamp lets its brilliance speak for itself looking like it belongs exactly where you put it. Contemporary, enduring, and distinct design for a lamp that characterizes taste.
- The shade is made from linen which is a fully biodegradable textile made from the flax plant and is a renewable, eco-friendly, and sustainable resource.
- The translucent crystal base is made of glass and is completely recyclable.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Materials that can be recovered and reprocessed into base materials to turn into new products.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
This item is currently sold out. It will be in stock after July 01, 2021
- Product dimension:
- 32"H x 17"W x 12"D
- Cord Length: 6'
- Colors/Variations, etc: Mint, Gold Hand Finished Composition Body, White Linen Shade, Translucent Crystal Base, Crystal Finial
- Materials: Crafted from Linen, Composition, Crystal, Metal.
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth as needed
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- This gorgeous table lamp was made using a socially conscious design by a family-owned company that strives to positively impact the environment, society and the communities, promoting responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Linen: Linen is one of the most biodegradable and stylish fabrics in fashion history. It is strong, naturally moth resistant, and made from flax plant fibers, so when untreated it is fully biodegradable.
- Glass: An eco-friendly and sustainable material used all over the globe for various purposes. Although it has pros and cons, glass is absolutely a better alternative compared to plastic, especially if people do not find a way to recycle them. Glass can be reused or recycled endlessly without losing its premium quality and only causing minimum to no impact to our environment.
- Made Without:
- Synthetic textiles/ plastic
- End Of Life
- Linen is biodegradable. Glass is recyclable.
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET