Osiris Table Lamp
Our Osiris Table Lamp offers an enduring presentation of the modern form that will competently revitalize your decor space. This piece is expertly crafted and hand finished to perfection ensuring quality, helping to make it a mainstay in your home. Crafted in India.
- With an astonishing design, this table lamp is a standout among all others and is sure to brighten up not only the room, but also the interest of anyone caught in its glow. An artisanal piece made by women crafters in India who work towards making these beautiful pieces for all to appreciate.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Materials that can be recovered and reprocessed into base materials to turn into new products.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
Products designed to meet current needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs. Design, materials, manufacturing, product transport, disposal, and social practices are aspects of sustainability.
- Product dimension:
- Overall Dimensions: 40"H x 8"W x 7"D
- Cord Length: 8'
- Colors/Variations, etc:
- Brass Antiqued Metal Body
- Clear Glass Shade
- Materials: Made from Glass, Metal
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth as needed
- Product of Origin: Made in India
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- This stunning table lamp was crafted in India by empowered women artisans who work in an ethical and fair-trade environment, using a socially conscious design by a family-owned company that strives to positively impact the environment, society and the communities, promoting responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Glass: An eco-friendly and sustainable material used all over the globe for various purposes. Although it has pros and cons, glass is absolutely a better alternative compared to plastic, especially if people do not find a way to recycle them. Glass can be reused or recycled endlessly without losing its premium quality and only causing minimum to no impact to our environment.
- Made Without:
- End Of Life
- Glass and Metals are recyclable
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET