Seagrass Basket with Tassels
$19.00 – $34.00
This beautifully hand-woven Seagrass Basket with Tassels is perfect for storing items throughout your home or office. Use them for toys, magazines, towels, blankets, throws, or displaying flowers or plants. It’s made from natural materials and is eco-friendly.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Materials that can decompose into soil whether through a natural process or in an industrial composting facility.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
Products made by hand on a small scale and are meant to last, all without using large energy-consuming factories and production facilities.
Crafted with locally available resources typically derived from plants, animals, or other naturally occurring materials.
Materials that can be regeneratively produced like those made from plants and animals. This has a lower environmental impact compared to artificial products and metal.
Products designed to meet current needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs. Design, materials, manufacturing, product transport, disposal, and social practices are aspects of sustainability.
- Product dimension: .
- XS: 6.30 inches D x 5.12 inches H
- S: 7.48 inches D x6.69 inches H
- M: 8.66 inches D x 7.87 inches H
- L: 10.63 inches D x 9.44 inches H
- XL: 12.60 inches D x11.02 inches H
- Colors/Variations, etc: Natural wicker with Black, White, or Colored Tassels
- Product Care:
- Can be washed directly with water, or wiped with a damp cloth.
- The basket does not have a wire and may deform when squeezed. If the bottom is not flat, flatten it again.
- Shipping & Returns: Please refer to our General Shipping and Return Policy.
- This handmade seagrass basket is made from a natural and renewable resource. As an alternative to synthetic materials, it is eco-friendly, and sustainable.
- Seagrass: A fast growing grass in the sea. It can be sustainably farmed, and processed in an ecologically friendly manner specifically for seagrass weaving. It is lightweight, biodegradable, and is an alternative to plastic as a weaving material.
- End Of Life
- Both compostable and biodegradable
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET