Vince Table Lamp
Embodying time-honored designs that have been revered for generations, the Vince Table Lamp redefines vintage charm from room to room within any home décor. This piece is expertly crafted and hand finished to perfection ensuring quality, helping to make it a mainstay in your home.
- An inspired style adorns this pleasing table lamp, adding appeal to any space you put it in. The geode body is a fascinating piece, with a white linen shade that's sure to provide the right amount of illumination.
- Using recyclable glass and biodegradable linen, this lamp supports sustainability while beautifying your space.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Materials that can be recovered and reprocessed into base materials to turn into new products.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
- Product dimension:
- Overall Dimensions: 27"H x 14"W x 14"D
- Cord Length: 6'
- Colors/Variations, etc:
- Natural Finish Polished Metal, Quartz Geode Body
- White Linen Shade
- Translucent Crystal Base
- Crystal Finial
- Materials: Crafted from Linen, Polyester, Metal, Quartz Geode, Crystal.
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- This charming table lamp was made using a socially conscious design by a family-owned company that strives to positively impact the environment, society and the communities, promoting responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Linen: One of the most biodegradable fabrics. It is strong, naturally moth resistant, made from flax plant fibres, and fully biodegradable when untreated.
- Glass: An eco-friendly and sustainable material used all over the globe for various purposes. Although it has pros and cons, glass is absolutely a better alternative compared to plastic, especially if people do not find a way to recycle them. Glass can be reused or recycled endlessly without losing its premium quality and only causing minimum to no impact to our environment.
- End Of Life
- Linen is biodegradable. Glass is recyclable.
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET