Yara Nesting Table Set
Our Yara Nesting Table Set offers an enduring presentation of the modern form that will competently revitalize your decor space. Made in India.
- Using an unconventional, yet extraordinarily versatile material, this bone top table set is as striking as it is functional. Made by women artisans in India who work for a socially responsible company that provides an ethical and fair trade environment, and using sustainable, eco-friendly materials.
Artisans make things using traditional crafting methods in line with sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
The materials of the product can be broken down through environmentally harmless natural processes and are made from sustainable materials and plant by-products.
Designed and produced using innovative techniques to measure, offset, and reduce carbon emissions.
Products designed to cause the least harm to people and the environment through their production, disposal or both, often using reclaimed or recycled materials.
A formalized or witnessed organizational commitment to upholding moral standards including fairness, honesty, and expectations of responsiveness and accountability.
These products are made so that social, environmental, and economic standards are met to improve the lives of communities. Workers are ensured fair prices, livable wages, and direct and transparent deals.
This ethical practice also aims to educate women and providing opportunities to support themselves, their communities, and encouraging other women to do the same.
Materials that can be recovered and reprocessed into base materials to turn into new products.
Awareness of where materials for a product are procured ensuring they are done so in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner.
Products designed including input from consumers to ensure efficient design and sustainable usage.
- Product dimension:
- 18"H x 18"W x 18"D
- 16"H x 15"W x 15"D
- Colors/Variations, etc:
- Bone Top
- Gold Metal Base
- Materials: Made with Bone and Metal
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Product of Origin: Made in India.
- Return Policy: Returns within 60 days for 100% store credit products minus a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees apply.
- This arresting table set was handmade by Indian women crafters who work in an ethical and fair trade environment using sustainable production methods and materials, and manufactured by a family-owned company that follows fair labor practices and strives to positively impact the environment, society and its communities, and promoting responsible business practices at all levels of the supply chain.
- Bone Inlay: Bone inlay uses cruelty-free, polished bone from camels that have died of natural causes. It is an eco-friendly material that utilizes a resource that is otherwise discarded.
- Made Without:
- Polymers, Composites
- End Of Life:
- Bone is biodegradable. Metal is recyclable.
YOU'LL also LOVE
For every PRODUCT you PURCHASE,
a Tree is Planted in your NAME.
* ALL SHIPPING IS 100% CARBON OFFSET